Update: It is back in stock at sephora.com!
So, you probably came across a few leaked images of the Moschino X Sephora by now and squealed in joy or ran away in absolute horror because cute makeup isn’t your thing. As for me, well, it’s no great secret I’m a lover of cute makeup anything. Although, Moschino is more on the weird whimsical side of the fence at times like Windex shaped bottles of perfume! Jeremy Scott has always been willing to push the limit when it comes to unusual, unique, and sometimes adorable forms of fashion and beauty in the Moschino couture and beauty collection.
Today you’ll be able to see more of his playful side when the Moschino Sephora Collaboration arrives with everyone’s favorite mascot, Toy, at the helm of the collection. You might remember Toy from his fragrance launch. This adorable teddy bear is quite recognizable across many of Moschino’s fashion and accessory line.
The collection is currently available at sephora.com for a limited time.
The collection will be available at Sephora.com in August but no confirmation on an exact date.
The release includes:
- Moschino X Sephora Bear Eyeshadow Palette $45 (Includes 21 shades of eyeshadow in matte and shimmer finishes housed inside a golden teddy bear)
- Moschino X Sephora Bear Lipgloss Chain $26 (A collection of six lipgloss shades inspired by cities that are near and dear to Moschino’s heart! Also, includes a 24K gold plated Toy necklace)
- Moschino X Sephora Bear Brush Set $58 (A 5-Piece makeup brush set that includes an All Over Face Brush, Blush Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, Crease Brush, and Highlighter Brushes that are gold plated and have mascot teddy bear head handles)
- Moschino X Sephora Bear Highlighter $22 (A gold bear compact featuring two shades of of highlighter in a rose gold and champagne shade to add a luminous glow to cheeks and face)
- Moschino X Sephora Bear Eye Mask $14
- Moschino X Sephora Shopping Bag Mini Palette $20 (A selection of matte and metallic eyeshadow shades housed in a cute shopping bag shaped compact that contains a get-the-look guide to create three different looks using the palette)
I think of the most excited aspects of this release is the re-introduction of This is Not a Toy Perfume. This used to be a Nordstrom Exclusive but it was available for a limited time. The packaging is cute but bulky, hard to store, and just kinda of childish once the novelty of the cuteness wears away. But the fragrance is divine! It contains notes of Bergamot, Mandarin, Magnolia, Juniper Berries, Cardamom, Fig, and Woods but on me it smells like some sort of darn coconut blend. It’s warming, comforting, and it wears all day! I really love this. I purchased it over a year ago at Nordstrom and after finishing it I was quite sad I was unable to get another bottle. I’m happy to report it is now in stock at Sephora.
Moschino X Sephora is available at Sephora.com this August.