A new Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip Set has launched just in time for the Fall 2017 season. This is a rather fun kit that’s been done and re-done by Sephora a few times in the past year. Each season they tend to switch up the shades and brands that are featured in the set.
The six-piece set includes lipsticks and lipglosses from a variety of brands including Buxom, Kat Von D, Tarte, and more. It’s a nude themed box again (last Fall was nude as well as I recall) so, all the shades in this set are nude, natural shades. You’ll get six lip products housed in a cute little lip shaped box for $28.
- Bite Beauty Multistick in Brioche (rich terracotta) (0.07 oz)
- Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in Dolly (sultry mauve) (0.07 oz)
- Ciaté London Liquid Velvet Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick in Bitter Sweet (gray mink) (Full Size)
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Ludwig (nude fawn) (0.10 oz)
- Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge in C211 (rose wood) (0.04 oz)
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Color Splash Lipstick in Rum Punch (nude) (0.035 oz)
The Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip Fall 2017 Set is available now at Sephora.com.