Guilty as charged I ordered the Laura Geller The Gilded Collection 6 Piece Golden Must-Haves Collection because I’m so damn weak. To add insult to injury I got the auto-delivery! Head desk! I’m using the, “but it’s so cheap!” excuse.
This one includes full-sizes of:
- Baked Balance-n-Brighten (Choice of Shades)
- Baked Blush-n-Brighten in Apricot Berry (golden peach pink)
- Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey (radiant caramel honey)
- Kajal Longwear Eyeliner in Gilded Bronze
- Baked Eyeshadow in Honey Butter/Brodeaux Buzz (warm nude and deep plum brown)
- Color Luster Lipgloss in Honey Caramel (rosy nude with rose pearl)
It’s such a beautiful selection of Fall shades I couldn’t resist. Sadly, I have way too much Balance-n-Brighten already but I got it in a deeper shade so I can give it to a friend of mine who likes it.
The set is either available as a one time purchase or auto shipment which includes a second and third shipment with the same products in brand new shades for the same price that arrive in January 2018 and May 2018.
Here’s a look at the second shipments.
Second Shipment Includes:
- Balance-N-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation (Choice of Shades)
- Baked Blush-N-Brighten in Como
- Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Ballerina
- INKcredible Eyeliner in Rose Gold
- Baked Eyeshadow Duo in Strawberry Shortcake/Coffee Bean
- Color Luster Lip Gloss in Sugar Cane
Third Shipment includes:
- Balance-N-Brighten in choice of shades
- Baked Blush-N-Brighten in Peach Berry/Medium
- Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Peach Glow
- INKcredible Eyeliner in Brown Eyed Girl
- Baked Eyeshadow Duo in Crema Cappuci
The set is available now at qvc.com.