Just what you always wanted! A palette and a planner all-in-one! The new, limited edition, Sephora Exclusive Too Faced Boss Lady Beauty Agenda contains a selection of products for your eyes, lips, and face as well as beauty agenda planner with reminder sticks and 12 step-by-steo tutorials, one for each month of the year, to create using the shades in this set as well as fun fact facts and beauty tips from Too Faced founder Jerrod Blandino.
I have to admit this is a little too bulky for me. GASP! I know I can’t believe I said that. But it’s actually a super nice gift for a younger teenager. It’s a nice way to get them started out in makeup as it contains how-to information and a ton of different products. That alone actually gives it some cute value. But for me personally? It might be a little TOO cutesy. I mean, I’m unsure how many people will want to store this as it is pretty big not to mention travel with it? That’s probably out of the question. Although, I do have an unhealthy obsession with stationary, pens, planners, so, this is totally appealing to my office supply geek nature. I’m literally sitting here like, “If they included colored gel pens with this I’d squeal!”
I’ll review it and let you know what I think.
Who knows? Maybe it’ll be a love!
- 24 Eyeshadow shades in: Christmas Carol, Party Over Here!, Trimmed, Pinecone, Don’t Give A Fudge, Love Actually, I Want It All, Iced Out, Santa’s Helper, Fa La La La La, Halo, Faux Fur Only, Deck The Malls, Unwrap Me, Slay Bells, Jolly, Marshmallowed, Snow Day, Black Tie, Christmas Dream, Spiked Cider, Give Me S’more, Glittered, Plum Pudding
- Luminizer in #Blessed
- Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil
- Blush in Will You Merry Me?
- Deluxe Melted Matte Long Wear Lipstick in Sell Out
- Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara
- Leatherette Mini Zip-Around Agenda Cover and Built in Mirror
- Paper-bound Agenda/Planner
Too Faced Boss Lady Beauty Agenda is available exclusively at Sephora.com.