ColourPop Golden State Of Mind Shadow Palette ($26) is the first exclusive eyeshadow palette to launch at Sephora starting October 31st. It’s also marks the launch of Colourpop at Sephora which has been hotly anticipated since news broke earlier in the Summer.
The new palette is gorgeous to say the least and contains 15 Colourpop Pressed Powder Shadows in luster and shine finishes that give it an icy, metallic look and feel. As you know I recently tried out the Colourpop I Think I Love You Eyeshadow Palette and loved it so I expect even great things from the Golden State of Mind Shadow Palette!
The palette goes live at Sephora.com starting October 31st but there’s no word if the entire Colourpop range will also launch at that date. We do know that Sephora will begin carrying Colourpop very soon though!
The shades include in the palette are:
- Pay the Piper (icy blue)
- Girlfriend (pink with violet glitter)
- Uptight (rose gold)
- Sparkler (silvery bronze)
- Can’t Stop (icy champagne ivory)
- Golden Egg (pinky beige with turquoise glitter)
- Unsupervised (pink champagne)
- Lust in Time (medium cool rose)
- Zero Clue (vibrant warm yellow)
- Mind Tricks (icy blackened purple)
- Watch Out (golden ivory with pink glitter)
- Wing Woman (red brown with green and gold glitter)
- Heads or Tales (icy cranberry)
- Drizzle (icy baby pink)
- Tinker Time (blackened antique gold with blue glitter)
Do you think you’ll be picking this up when it launches?
I know I will but I’m scared it’ll sell out fast!
ColourPop Golden State Of Mind Shadow Palette arrives October 31st at Sephora.com.