This has been the most overwhelming Black Friday and Cyber Monday in beauty history. There are so many sales my head is spinning and I never had a turkey coma but I did have a sale one. I actually tried really hard to keep a level head when I did my purchases this weekend but there was so much stuff I just had to take advantage of.
I feel slightly ashamed but also every so weirdly proud of myself for saving so much money. Yeah, that’s some morbid logic there I’m sure. I actually went into the sales with a game plan and I’m typically pretty good about sticking to how things will work out with sales especially since I refuse to give into FOMO and also, I feel like there are so many Spring 2018 releases upcoming it seems like a good idea to save money for those.
But nope, I overindulged.
I am happy to report that I got all my friends their gifts and also, finished up my sister and other miscellaneous family members. Sadly, I’m struggling hard with dad and mom. They are very difficult to buy for.
But let’s chat what I purchased for myself haha…!
I’m waiting on orders from:
- Stila (the new Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow in Wanderlust)
- Philosophy (the new ballet scents)
- Soko Glam (a few K-Beauty skincare staples)
- Avé Parfum (I got samples of the new Velvet Collection to try)
- Osswald Fragrance (got two new Chabau scents I wanted to add to my collection)
- Sephora (I hauled some of the new Cyber Monday beauty items they launched yesterday)
- Royal Apothic (They restocked their Conservatory Perfume Collection, had a sale, and I was like oh yes, I need backups of my favs before they disappear)
- Cargo x Star Wars Goodies from Kohl’s
- Charlotte Tilbury Mystery Box
I THINK that’s it!
How about you?
Tell me about your haul!