By now you’ve seen the images of the Too Faced White Chocolate Bar Palette splashed all over every social media site this side of the moon. By now you’ve probably sat there, tilting your head to the side, and questioning whether or not you need it or not. And by now you might even be thinking, “Jesus, pastels why?!?!?!” Or was that only me?
Update: Now available at Sephora.com.
And most importantly, by now you’re thinking please don’t be as bad as the Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Eyeshadow Palette because I can’t suffer another bad makeup moment in my life.
The good news is we’ll be able to find out shortly if Too Faced White Chocolate Bar Palette will be available at Sephora.com starting 11/21 and 11/22 for Rouge and VIB Members and everyone else on 11/23.
I’m dreading the idea of this one because I’ve finally admitted that I can’t do pastels. They just look chalky on me. On that note, I think it’s actually good that Too Faced went this route simply because lately the market is saturated with warm, rich shades of browns and neutrals and many makeup junkies literally cringe when yet ANOTHER nude, neutral palette arrives on the scene. I mean, a bolder, brighter palette release wouldn’t go amiss to do away with all the “boring browns” but pastels are a step in the right direction? Sort of? Depends how you view it I guess.
I’ll so be first line to buy the Too Faced White Chocolate Bar Palette simply because I always like to get a review and swatches live for all of you but I’m not holding my breath this one is going to actually work for me. I fear chalky, dry shades of eyeshadow or worst still perhaps dense, dry ones.
But Too Faced, please, try not to disappoint me!
- Mint Chocolate (matte smoky teal)
- Glaze (matte cream)
- Cake Batter (matte soft peach
- Exotica (silvered beige)
- Chocolate Syrup (matte pinky mocha)
- Pearl Candy (shimmering icy white)
- Raspberry Rose (soft golden pink)
- Indulge (silvered taupe)
- Lavender Cake (matte lavender)
- Guilt-Free (matte cool grey)
- Smoked Sea Salt (matte charcoal grey)
- Frosted Apricot (matte apricot with silver sparkle)
- Cookie Dough (matte beige with gold sparkle)
- Sugared Raisin (shimmering silver mauve)
- Black Sugar (black with holographic sparkle)
- Banana Date (soft creamy satin beige)
Too Faced White Chocolate Bar Palette arrives at Sephora.com starting November 21st.