I think SOME of us (maybe all of us) use the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Event as an excuse to do a haul outside of what it is on sale. You make that promise to yourself too don’t you? The one where you tell yourself, you’re ONLY going to buy sale items but suddenly you find yourself with $200 worth of stuff.
How did that happen? That’s a question I often ask myself and a mystery that may never be solved.
Ulta likes to tease us with a lot of different new options during these events! You’ve likely noticed quite a few new items that popped up their site since the sale started.
Here are five new and gorgeous palettes now available at Ulta.com worth peeking at.
I’m tempting to pick up the Laura Geller Madison Ave Eyeshadow Trio ($15) because I find myself really love pinks and browns lately on my eyes. Don’t ask where this weird obsession came from but lately I’ve been using the combo a lot and this palette had the perfect pink and brown mattes in it with a touch of a sparkly pearl just in case you aren’t so into the mattes.
For the sun gods and goddesses the new Smashbox The Cali Contour Palette ($39) popped up on Ulta a few days ago. I actually thought this was part of the Scented Primer Water launch but later realized it wasn’t. The kit contains a contouring powder, matte bronzer and blusher, plus a bronze highlighter, and two standard shimmery highlighters to create that gorgeous just in from a day at the beach look.
I recently picked up the Pur Cosmetics Creator Face Palette ($42) which I haven’t used yet but it is getting raving reviews. For good reason too as it is stunning in person just stunning! I’m looking forward to digging into it and reviewing for you soon
Urban Decay surprised us with a new Sin Afterglow Highlighter Palette ($39) which is loaded up with three blushes and three highlighters to match up with them.
- Kiss Off (soft rose-pink)
- Score (medium pink-peach with a touch of shimmer)
- Paranoid (medium bronze with gold shimmer)
- PSA (bronzy rose-gold)
- Spotlight (light peach with gold shimmer)
- Sin (pale nude shimmer with gold shift)
And last but not least, Dominique Cosmetics Latte Palette ($42) sparked my interest with an assortment of ten shades that contain warmer neutrals with pops of blue, purple, and other sassy shades.
- Hazelnut (matte warm brown with a red undertone)
- Caramel (matte light taupe with a cool undertone)
- Vanilla Crème (matte muted yellow)
- Mocha (matte chocolate brown)
- Pumpkin Spice (matte rustic muted orange with red undertones)
- Espresso (foil brown with gold flecks)
- Macchiato (foil champagne with gold flecks)
- Crème Brulee (foil copper rose gold)
- Cold Brew (matte deep teal)
- Double Shot (matte purple with red undertones)
Tried any of these yet? Or are they on your wish list?