Dear everyone, we need the new Pretty Vulgar Phoenix Rising Eyeshadow Palette! Since Spring 2017 launch, Pretty Vulgar as been pretty quiet but for Spring 2018 they have introduced this stunning new palette.
This warm palette contains some gorgeous fiery shades of color paired up with plums. I know I have so many of these shades but they jive so beautifully in this palette I could see myself picking it up. I purchased the one of the Pretty Vulgar Eyeshadow Palette on the original release and I had fairly good success with the formula and texture of the shadows so I expect more of the same with this one.
- Untamable (golden champagne)
- Always Rising (peachy nude)
- Slay (shimmering golden peach)
- Fierce Desire (copper)
- Is Fire (deep dusty orange)
- My Ash (warm soft brown)
- Light My Fire (medium rusty brown)
- Seduction Reborn (burnt red)
- Resurrected Sin (ruby red)
- Devilish Darling (red violet)
- Blowing Smoke (burgundy)
- Fly by Night (deep plum)
The Pretty Vulgar Phoenix Rising Eyeshadow Palette is $35 and available now at sephora.com.