Becca Be A Light Face Palette ($46) brings together four different powders that act to brighten your complexion, blur the appearance of pores and fine, contour and define, and add a flush of color.
The palette is available in a Light to Medium and Medium to Deep shade selection each of which, as I said above, holds four different powders that can be used individually or together to illuminate skin and cast a glow on your complexion.
Light to Medium Palette:
- Brighten Powder: A soft pearl powder that brightens the complexion.
- Blur Powder: A flattering beige that blurs imperfections and warms the complexion.
- Contour: A neutral tan shade to enhance and define your features.
- Blush: A light pink marbled with silver pearl for a pop of color and light.
Medium to Deep Palette:
- Brighten Powder: A neutral peach shade that highlights the complexion.
- Blur Powder: A warm sand shade that blurs and enhances the complexion.
- Contour: A warm bronze shade that creates natural dimension.
- Blush: A warm copper marbled with rose gold pearl.
The way Becca describes it, it quite sounds like Hourglass’ Ambient Lighting Powder which I love so I’m interested to see how this holds up in comparison! I actually like the idea of using the brightening powder to set my concealer but not sure if that’ll work out so well because it appears to have a pearl finish.
Don’t become too attached though as this is available for a limited time only!