Hey Fenty fans get ready for the new Fenty Beauty Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette ($59) and new Pro Filt’r Amplifying Eye Primer are available at sephora.com! I have my credit card prepped and ready for this one.
16 gorgeous eyeshadow shades in satin, matte, pearl, metallic, and shimmer finishes in gorgeous, warm desert hues.
- Mo’rockin Ice (iridescent icy pink with pink shimmer)
- Mirage (metallic rosy bronze)
- Ca$ablanca (peach gold with gold shimmer)
- Marrakush (metallic green gold)
- Shisha Smoke (matte blue gray)
- Sahara Stunna (soft pink gold pearl)
- Quicksand (satin papaya)
- Desert Baked (metallic copper bronze)
- Evil Genie (turquoise pearl)
- Fez Up (matte plum)
- Saffron (matte brick red)
- Cumin Get It (matte terracotta)
- Souq It 2 Me (satin smoky navy)
- Nuts N Dates (satin eggplant)
- Henna Sea (matte cocoa brown)
- Spice Trip (matte burnt sienna)
Along with the new eyeshadow palette the brand is also launching anew eyeshadow primer which I’m quite excited about. Pro Filt’r Amplifying Eye Primer promises a weightless formula that intenfies the color of eyeshadows while extending their wear!
I’ve been trying to replace Primer Potion for ages now since the formula change so maybe Fenty’s formula will prove worthy.
Fenty Beauty Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette and the new Pro Filt’r Amplifying Eye Primer are available at Sephora.com on July 6th.
I can’t wait to hear what you think of this palette!
By the way, last week I managed to re-watch the Crow. It’s held up pretty well over the years and isn’t nearly as corny as I thought it would be on the re-watch! Brandon Lee though…..!