The MAC Patrickstarrr Summer Starrr Full Face Kit ($49.50) went live on maccosmetics.com and I’m feeling the love for it. I’m lusting the eyeshadow quad the most in this set. I have to admit I’m really liking these little MAC Beauty Boxes that Patrick has been putting out. It’s an affordable way to get a whole look without dropping a ton of cash! I know whenever MAC releases a collection I always feel a bit overwhelmed. I actually like these boxes are sorted out for me and under $50 bucks. Because you know I’d totally be in way bigger trouble if they just did an entire launch with several eyeshadows, lipglasses, etc….! This keeps things under control!
This set includes:
- Lipglass in Fashion Punch (pale peach) Pale peach
- Lipglass in Cream Pie (midtone neutral pink)
- Eyeshadow in Sandy Crotch (matte muted orange with pearl)
- Eyeshadow in Brash (pinkish brick with gold shimmer)
- Eyeshadow in Mabuhay (deep peachy brown pink matte with shimmer)
- Eyeshadow in Ruddy (intense red with gold shimmer)
- Bronzing Powder in Give Me Life (soft golden bronze)
Did you read through the colors carefully!? They had me at Ruddy which is described as a ruddy red with gold shimmer. YES! I do love red eyeshadow anything!
MAC Patrickstarrr Summer Starrr Full Face Kit is available now at maccosmetics.com.
P.S. Talking about Summer, what’s your Summer movie list looking like? I went to see Adrift this weekend and really enjoyed it. And no it wasn’t just because of Sam Claflin….! I actually really enjoyed the whole premise of the film. It starts off as a love story and suddenly turned into this mad dash for survival. If you haven’t already do see it. It was quite good.