Nudes and neutrals a plenty coming your way with the new Smashbox Master Class Knockout Neutrals Eye & Face Palette Set ($65) and Next-Level Neutrals Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick Set ($49) both of which look very Fall friendly!
Let’s take a look!
Smashbox Next-Level Neutrals Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick Set $49 (5 Full-Size Liquid Lipsticks)
- Fair Game (light peach matte)
- Bold Digger (bronze pearl metallic)
- Rust Fund (pink copper metallic)
- Spoiler Alert (cool mauve matte)
- Stepping Out (deep nude matte)
- Photo Edit Eyeshadow Palette (10 shades)
- Be Legendary Lipstick Palette (6 shades)
- Blush Palette (5 shades)
- Highlighting Palette (4 shades)
- Contour & Bronzing Powder
- Step-By-Step Guide
I actually really like the Masterclass this year. It looks like like some really light eye brightening nudes combined with some fleshy peach shades. I foresee that possibly coming home with me soon!
Do you like these two sets? Or am I going to hear a collectible groan about more nudes? 🙂
Where to buy
P.S. I’m way behind but is anyone binging the Terror or did anyone watch it when it was on AMC!? I’m totally loving it! I have two more episodes left and I can’t wait to see what happens. And I have so many damn questions! Mainly is Mr Hickey a complete fraud!? Is he in fact Mr Hickey at all or did he perhaps kill the real Mr Hickey and board the Terror as Caulker’s Mate under falsehoods!?
I think we can all agree something is off with him!