Lucky enough the Too Faced Melted Matte-Tallic Liquified Lipstick launched at Ulta.com today and I still haven’t used my 20% Off Ulta coupon and I see at least two shades I must have! See? It pays to wait on using the code!
Let me say I don’t like metallic lipglosses as well know but how gorgeous are Our Lips Are Sealed and Breakup, Makeup? If someone could make a cream, liquid, or powder blush in those shades I’d totally buy them!
Our Lips Are Sealed is a stunning metallic peachy coral that looks even nicer than the NARS Orgasm Full Vinyl Lip Lacquer. Ugh I need it! Breakup, Makeup is a is equally beautiful! It’s a really pretty metallic dusky rose. Looks like it would pair up great with the Stila Beauty Junkie Glitter & Glow Eyeshadow I just reviewed!
Too Faced Melted Matte-Tallic Liquified Lipstick ($21) are available in 14 shades and provide a long-wear with a multi-finish matte metallic finish. I do so wish these were a gloss rather than a lipgloss and didn’t embrace the hybrid matte metallic trend as my experience with the finish hasn’t been really that great in the past. But some of these shades looks so bold, pigmented, and gorgeous!
- Sugar Kisses (metallic soft petal pink)
- Pillow Talk (metallic light champagne)
- Our Lips Are Sealed (metallic peachy coral)
- Breakup, Makeup (metallic dusty rose)
- B*, I’m Too Faced (metallic crimson red)
- I Wanna Rock With You (metallic burgundy)
- Scream My Name (metallic deep plum)
- I Dare You (metallic violet magenta)
- The Real Teal (metallic teal blue)
- Faking It (metallic chestnut rose)
- You Better Work! (metallic mauve)
- Give It To Me (metallic copper bronze)
- Caffeine Queen (metallic deep golden brown)
- Magic Metal Transformer (prismatic shifting lilac and pink)
Oops looks like I added another shade to my list! That metallic crimson red is a stunner!
Too Faced Melted Matte-Tallic Liquified Lipstick you will be mine!
Anyone try these yet?