I somehow was able to resist purchasing the new Bath & Body Works Fall 2018 Candles when they popped up on sale this weekend. I thought I’d wait just a little longer for perhaps a better sale and for more stuff to launch since I’m not currently in love with the labels. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve purchased as soon as they launch only to kick myself later because they have cuter labels as we get closer to Fall. I’m also less than thrilled with the get $10 off candle sale. The candles have been going up and up in price the last few years and I do so miss the days of 2 for $20.
There are a lot of reruns here but there are also a few new scents that might catch your attention.
Here’s a peek!
I see a lot of repetitive fragrances but I get why they keep bringing these back year after year as they are fan favorites. I mean I’d be crushed if Marshmallow Fireside didn’t return but I also feel like, “Damn, can’t they do something new?”
Here’s what’s available!
- Pumpkin Peanut Brittle (Crunchy Caramel Brittle, Salty Peanuts, Toasted Pumpkin Seeds)
- Blueberry Maple Pancakes (Wild Blueberries, Griddle Fresh Pancakes, Warm Maple Syrup)
- Bourbon Pumpkin (Bourbon Soaked Pumpkin, Maple Brown Sugar Drizzle, Cinnamon)
- Campfire Pumpkin (Fall Pumpkin, Nutmeg, Vanilla Bean, Smoky Cinnamon)
- Pumpkin Coconut (Spiced Pumpkin, Toasted Coconut, Creamy Vanilla, Sea Salted Caramel)
- Pumpkin Cupcake (Whipped Buttercream, Madagascar Vanilla, Pumpkin Spice, Freshly Baked Cupcake)
- Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow (Creamy Vanilla, Pumpkin Spice, Homemade Marshmallow, Drizzled Caramel)
- Caramel Pumpkin Swirl (Luscious Caramel, Ground Cinnamon, Rich Brown Sugar, Creamy Vanilla)
- Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin (Warm Cinnamon, Fresh Ground Clove, Vanilla Cream, Brown Sugar)
- Pumpkin Apple (Red Delicious Apple, Fall Pumpkin, Fresh Ground Cinnamon, Clove Buds)
- Pumpkin Pecan Waffles (Maple Syrup, Golden Waffles, Pumpkin Spice, Brown Sugar)
- Pumpkin Patch (Bright Orange Pumpkin, Autumn Spice Blend, Rich Molasses)
- Caramel Apple (Granny Smith Apple Slices, Warm Golden Caramel, Cinnamon Vanilla Cream)
- Autumn Woods (Dark Walnut, English Lavender, White Amber)
- Autumn Day (Crisp Red Apple, Green Fig, White Birch, Cedar)
- Sweater Weather (Fresh Sage, Juniper Berry, Aromatic Eucalyptus, Fresh Woods)
- Autumn (Bright Red Gala Apple, Juicy Fig, Eucalyptus Leaf, Fir Balsam)
- The Perfect Autumn (Fresh Cranberry, Spiced Pumpkin, Crisp Apple, Rich Clove)
- Flannel (Fresh Bergamot, Heirloom Mahogany and Soft Musk)
- Leaves (Crisp Red Apple, Golden Nectar, Warm Clove Spice)
- Marshmallow Fireside (Toasted Marshmallow, Smoldering Woods, Fire Roasted Vanilla, Crystallized Amber)
- Hot Cocoa & Cream (Decadent Milk Chocolate, Fresh Steamed Milk, Mini Marshmallows)
Right now the one that interests me the most is Pumpkin Peanut Brittle! I haven’t seen it in stores yet and I’m looking forward to smelling it. Bourbon Pumpkin looks good too!
How about you?
Smell any of the newest scents yet?
Ready for Bath & Body Works Fall 2018 Candles?