The Bath & Body Works Signature Collection for Fall 2018 and our beloved Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte is back as well as a new scent called Whipped Vanilla & Spice! Don’t get too excited, well, maybe get a little excited. I tend to get excited about the Fall 2018 launches only to realize later they don’t technically smell anything at all like their namesakes. I’m super excited about this new Whipped Vanilla & Spice scent but I’m placing bets it doesn’t smell anything like I’m imaging it does!
But fingers crossed!
I don’t yet see Whipped Vanilla & Spice available in a fragrance mist online but hopefully soon! They do have the lotions, shower gel, and shimmering mist! Just not the regular Fine Fragrance Mist. I hope this is just because it isn’t in stock yet as I’d be disappointed if it wasn’t available in a Fine Fragrance Mist. That’s possible since it contains cinnamon which can be irritating.
- Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte (pumpkin latte, toasted marshmallow, creamy sandalwood & praline musk)
- Champagne Apple & Honey (pink lady apple, sparkling champagne, jasmine honey & autumn woods)
- Bright Autumn Blooms (marigold petals, sandalwood, sparkling bergamot & cedar leaf)
- Crisp Orchard Leaves (pear slices, cool air, fresh-picked apple & oak leaves)
- Whipped Vanilla & Spice (whipped vanilla, ground cinnamon, creamy tonka & golden honey)
As far as I’m concerned Bath & Body Works is really doing a great job with vanilla blends lately. The recent Vanilla Bean and Boardwalk Marshmallow Clouds scents were outstanding and left a lasting impression for me so I’m hoping for more of the same magic with Whipped Vanilla & Spice.
What do you think of the new Fall blends?
Anything you’ll be hauling?