I purchased the Natasha Denona Camel Palette ($48) but do I really need another eyeshadow palette? Probably not but I love it. I’m really into dune eyeshadow shades and it feels like there are too little of them in my life. This is sort of my ideal selection of shades.
- Arrosto (dark brown with yellow undertones and a matte finish)
- Dune (sheer golden peach with a metallic finish)
- Safari (medium dusty ochre with a matte finish)
- Copper Stone (rich copper with golden reflects and a metallic finish)
- Zand (medium warm ochre with a matte finish)
I know, I know, you’re thinking, “Not another nude palette!” But it’s so pretty!
Don’t judge a girl for loving nudes 😉
Are you picking it up?