Too Faced Then & Now Eyeshadow Palette and Too Faced Throwback Lipstick is available today and celebrate 20 years of the brand if you can believe. Has it really been that long? I remember I discovered Too Faced after trying out their First Base Primer. I believe that was what it was called. It came in a tiny black square compact, was a subtle pale yellow, and laced with glitter.
For the big birthday celebration Too Faced introduces Throwback Lipstick in ten shades eight of which are inspired by the original colors from twenty years ago as well as a new Then & Now Eyeshadow Palette which contains twenty shades ten of which are inspired by original colors.
Of course, there’s plenty of glitter as what’s a birthday without glitter?
Too Faced Throwback Lipstick $22
A full-coverage, creamy formula with a glitter finish that contains avocado oil for comfortable wear.
- Marcia Marcia Marcia (iridescent bubble gum pink with shifting glitter)
- Too Too Hot (iridescent garnet with shifting glitter)
- TF 20 (iridescent electric pink with shifting glitter)
- Trampula (iridescent bronze rose with shifting glitter)
- That Girl (iridescent bronze rose with shifting glitter)
- Pixie Stick (iridescent violet with shifting glitter)
- Miss Thing (iridescent champagne peach with shifting glitter)
- Hot Flash (iridescent plum merlot with shifting glitter)
- Hoochie (Iridescent pewter with shifting glitter)
- Bionic (iridescent sterling aqua with shifting glitter)
Too Faced Then & Now Eyeshadow Palette $59
Twenty gorgeous shades to celebrate 20 beautiful years that are scented like birthday cake. These twenty shades are matte and shimmer in finish and ten are inspired by original shades from twenty years ago!
- Twinkie (yellow gold metallic)
- Pixie Dust (olive beige with gold glitter)
- Dirt Bag (cool brown with gold shimmer)
- Rizzo (warm satin brown)
- Zsa Zsa (bubblegum pink with silver glitter)
- Temper Temper (metallic maroon)
- Trixie (lilac with holographic glitter)
- Villain (shifting blue violet)
- Ice Queen (icy blue with holographic glitter)
- Ooh & Aah (silver and black with silver glitter)
- Glitter Donut (gilded honey sparkle)
- Lost Boys (forest green sparkle)
- NSFW (silvered mocha sparkle), Gretchen (soft brown matte)
- Reality Star (magenta sparkle)
- I Can’t Even (matte merlot)
- Gigi (matte rose mauve)
- Shady Bitch (deep plum sparkle)
- Chill Out (royal blue sparkle)
- Ooh La La (black and gilded sand shimmer)
I’m sort of impressed with the eyeshadow palette and the way it looks! I hope the formula lives up to the promo images! I did purchase it so expect a review shortly. I also grabbed one of the lipsticks! Only one for now as I have to see if the formula is gritty before indulging further.
Anything you think you’ll get or are you waiting on the reviews?