Bare Minerals Gen Nude Aurora Lights Eyeshadow Palette ($48) launched today at Ulta.com for Holiday 2018 and it doesn’t surprise me considering Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty started today as well. The sale is great but it’s always a time that new items start to pop as well as it gives consumers incentive to shop even more.
Bare Minerals Gen Nude Aurora Lights Eyeshadow Palette larger Holiday eyeshadow palette from the brand featuring 18 shades. Sadly, only eight of the eighteen shades are new but at least they are a bit transparent about that considering they typically never really tell you that when they do a new palette!
- Spotlight (opalescent cream)
- 500 Thread Count (airy pink)
- Interstellar (lavender pearl)
- Venus (soft orchid)
- Stardust (gold flecked cream)
- Wavelength (neutral brown)
- Galaxy (metallic gray violet)
- Comet (silver baby blue)
- Force Field (muted black)
- Presto (champagne shimmer)
- Delightful (warm nude)
- Catch Me If… (rich mauve)
- Romp (iridescent lilac)
- Louder (burnished copper)
- Santorini (burnished taupe)
- Meteor Shower (deep sapphire)
- Dazzle (midnight teal)
- Perspective (deep espresso)
The colors seem a little muted compared to Bare Minerals typical round of eyeshadow palettes but I’m still a huge Ready Eyeshadow fan so it might be a yay in person!
There’s also a new Bare Minerals Ethereal Nudes 6 Piece Mini Lip Collection ($29) which includes:
- Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor in Boss (0.06 oz)
- Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor in Swag (0.06 oz)
- Gen Nude Patent Lip Lacquer in Hype (0.08 oz)
- Gen Nude Patent Lip Lacquer in Bestie (0.08 oz)
- Gen Nude Buttercream Lip Gloss in Tantalize (0.06 oz)
- Gen Nude Buttercream Lip Gloss in Must Have (0.06 oz)
What do you think?