The rumored Becca Volcano Goddess Eyeshadow Palette ($46) is available as an early Ulta Platinum Perk today only at ulta.com today! This is one of the more colorful eyeshadow palettes I’ve seen from Becca so I did order it out of curiosity.
The Becca Volcano Goddess Eyeshadow Palette is limited edition and contains 12 eyeshadows in three finishes of matte, shimmer, and metallic.
- Cloud (matte bone)
- Volcanic Sand (matte light peach)
- Granite (matte neutral taupe)
- Gilded (molten metallic gold)
- Diamond Dust (molten metallic cream w/ gold and pink pearls)
- Haze (shimmering mauvy rose gold)
- Red Rock (soft shimmering maroon)
- Lava (molten metallic copper)
- Agate Ash (shimmering taupey grey)
- Crater (deep shimmering stone)
- Hematite (shimmering gunmetal)
- Midnight Sapphire (shimmering midnight blue)
As I said above it’s a curious palette for Becca because not only is it a little colorful for them (plenty of browns and bronzes here but still…) but also, they tend to not really release bigger eyeshadow palettes. I’ll let you know what I think when it arrives!