Bobbi Brown Infra-Red Eyeshadow Palette ($39) is testimony to our slow burning obsession with all things red in the beauty world not to mention it steps completely out of the brand’s comfort zone. Because let’s face it, Bobbi Brown is all about playing it safe right with a few pops of color here and there but this? This is really unexpected.
This delicious burgundy palette contains a mix of matte, metallic, and sparkle shades. It’s not all about red though there are a mix of bronze, burgundy, and even taupes here but I think one of the stand out shades is Red Rock a rust red that will look amazing paired up with shades like Behind the Sun which is a peachy gold!
- Stone Cold (light warm peach)
- Red Rock (rich rust-red)
- Behind the Sun (metallic bronzed peach gold)
- Slow Burn (sparkling bright copper gold)
- Interstellar (metallic warm white gold)
- Solar Flame (rich burgundy brown)
- Infra-Red (shimmering warm pink with gold reflections)
- Fever Dream (shimmering bright copper)
Bobbi Brown Infra-Red Eyeshadow Palette is available for Rouge Members in stores on September 15th or online and will launch for everyone else on September 17th.