Sit tight, don’t panic, but Maison Lancome Fragrances are available in 0.46 oz travel size bottles for $35 each! Slay me! These are typically $195 each 3.4 oz so this is a really great way to experience these higher end fragrances! I already own full-sizes of Jasmins Marzipane and Parfait De Rôses and both are stunning perfumes. I’m actually both shocked and delighted at the smaller sizes and prices. I wish more brands would do this with their niche lines such as Kilian, Creed, House of Sillage (nudge nudge nudge…), Tom Ford, etc…!
Scents available for $35 with Free Shipping:
- Maison Lancôme Oranges Bigarades Eau de Parfum (bitter orange essence and orange essence infused in ceylon black tea)
- Maison Lancôme Iris Dragées Eau de Parfum (two extractions of iris resinoid and iris distillate)
- Maison Lancôme Parfait de Rôses Eau de Parfum (rose with ciste labdanum, vanillla absolute and tolu balsam)
- Maison Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane Eau de Parfum (almond wood with bourbon vanilla extract, creamy sandalwood, cashmeran wood and musks)
- Maison Lancôme Ôud Bouquet Eau de Parfum (centifolia rose absolute, vanilla and praline accord)
I can’t express how lovely it is to be able to experience higher end fragrance at such a great price!
Do try these out if you’re a fragrance lover!