Surprise! Lorac Holiday 2018 arrived today with a new Shine Bright Pro Eyeshadow Palette ($49). Some of you had asked me if I heard anything about Lorac Holiday 2018 and I honestly, hadn’t heard a whisper about it but suddenly it popped up today at Ulta.com.
Here’s your first look!
Lorac Shine Bright PRO Eyeshadow Palette $49
A colorful, limited edition jewel-toned eyeshadow palette featuring 20 matte and shimmer eyeshadows with a velvety smooth formula!
- Ecru (soft cream matte)
- Haze (soft smokey grey matte)
- Lt. Brown (medium, muted brown)
- Crepe (beige matte)
- Dusty Mauve (pale lavender matte)
- Vanilla (warm white shimmer)
- Smoked Plum (medium grey plum matte)
- Mahogany (deep reddish brown matte)
- Primrose (lavender pink matte)
- Slate Blue (deep indigo blue matte)
- Nectar (medium, muted peach matte)
- Azure (deep teal blue matte)
- Splendor (rich golden bronze shimmer)
- Fizz (champagne blush shimmer)
- Cosmic (royal purple shimmer)
- Gold Rush (bright golden yellow shimmer)
- Atlantis (aqua teal shimmer)
- Spruce (smoky green shimmer)
- Royalty (rich fuchsia berry shimmer)
- Icicle (cool silver grey shimmer)
Lorac Shine Bright Alter Ego Lipstick Set $25
Five full-size Alter Ego Lipsticks in bright, festive Holiday shades!
- Mamma Bear (mauve rose)
- Secret Agent (plum brown)
- Trendsetter (soft peony)
- Fashionista (deep rose)
- Siren (crimson)
Lorac Shine Bright Alter Ego Lip Gloss Set $25
A curated selection of six pigmented shades of Alter Ego Lipgloss that have a glossy, creamy formula.
- Lolita (deep berry)
- Super Model (peach)
- Beach Babe (nude pink)
- Angel (nude with gold shimmer)
- VIP (plum)
- Duchess (rosy nude)
- Aura (matte rose)
- Tea Rose (dusty rose brown)
- Bold Spirit (cool pink shimmer)
- Technicolor (matte coral)
- Blossom (light nectar pink)
- Opalescent (soft iridescent gold)
Lorac Shine Bright Color Source & Light Source Cheek Palette $29
A selection of Light Source Illuminating Highlighter and Blushes to add a luminous flush to cheeks for the Holidays!
Anything you’re loving?