The Urban Decay Naked Cherry Collection arrives today at ulta.com and sephora.com! Are you indulging? The collection doesn’t only feature the Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette but also, several cherry lipstick shades, eyeliner, a cherry-scented All Nighter Spray, and Highlighter & Blush Palette.
I’m pretty excited about this launch as I really like these shades but I will say I am every so slightly disappointed the colors aren’t really cherry red. Urban Decay went with more cranberry, wine, and rose shades.
Let’s take a look!
Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette $49
- Hot Spot (ivory matte)
- Caution (soft neutral beige matte)
- Bang Bang (shimmering pink with gold shift and iridescent micro-sparkle)
- Feelz (soft dusty rose matte)
- Juicy (soft warm peach)
- Turn On (pale metallic rose shimmer)
- Ambitious (metallic rose copper)
- Bing (deep mauve matte)
- Devilish (reddish plum matte)
- Young Love (metallic cranberry)
- Drunk Dial (deep metallic burgundy)
- Privacy (deep brownish-plum matte)
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray $15
A limited-edition, travel-size cherry-scented setting spray to keep makeup wearing long and strong.
Urban Decay Naked Cherry 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil $21
Creamy, sultry shades of black and cherry to accent eyes!
- Black Market (black satin)
- Love Drug (deep wine metallic)
Urban Decay Naked Cherry Vice Lipstick $18
A collection of three limited edition shades of Vice Lipstick to complete your juicy Naked Cherry look.
- Juicy (light peach pink with copper micro-shimmer)
- Devilish (berry pink with tonal micro-shimmer)
- Cherry (deep berry wine)
Urban Decay Naked Cherry Highlighter & Blush Palette $34
A tart cherry wine blush paired up with two iridescent highlighters to create a luminous glow on cheeks!