Too Faced has 30% off starting today with code PINK30! Just a heads up this is likely the best percentage deal you’ll get from Too Faced during the Holiday season as typically on Cyber Monday they don’t a percentage off but do push on their sale/clearance section as well as do a Mystery Bag. Of course, they might surprise us with something else but I just thought I’d recommend hauling some stuff during this sale just in case I am right since 30% off is generous especially on some of the newer stuff like the Tutti Frutti Collection!
Too Faced Frosted Fruits Highlighter Stick Strawberry Sparkle (It’s stunning! I thought it was a delightful shade and really added a gorgeous sparkle to cheeks)
Too Faced Fruit Cocktail Blush Duo (I love these and sadly, paid full-price! The pigment is excellent, the shimmery side provides a pretty glow, and they blend quite lovely!)
Too Faced Throwback Lipstick (I really liked this as well! I thought they’d be too frosty looking on my lips but turns out the metallic shimmer is just right! With the Holidays here they are a very nice sparkly lipstick for parties and nights out!)
Too Faced Peach Blur Finishing Powder (This one is a keeper! It’s dense and not your standard setting powder but still manages to make my face look completely flawless and airbrushed!)
Too Faced Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer (This is another keeper! I use this daily! It’s a creamy primer with a cooling finish that does an excellent job prepping for makeup! Just keep in mind it does have a lovely peach scent if you’re sensitive!)
- Melted Lip Anything (These are notorious for going on sale for $10 or so dollars! Try to avoid indulging)
- Tutti Frutti Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow (I have a love hate relationship with these that leans towards more hate and I’d suggest skipping them and sticking with Stila’s formula!)
- It’s Bananas Brightening Setting Powder (too dense, too dry!)
- Too Faced Natural Nudes Intense Color Coconut Butter Lipstick (These excited me when they launched but the shade range is awful and just gives everyone I see using them, myself included, a really dry zombie lip look)
- Moisturizing Peach Lip Balm (dense, tastes horrible, very light moisture! Don’t bother!)
I hope this helps you score at this sale!