Huda Beauty Matte & Metal Melted Double Ended Eyeshadows ($25) and it made me realize, “It Has Begun!” Know what I mean? I mean the Boxing Sales are hitting hard right now but the real story is the fact that we’re going to start seeing plenty of new makeup collections, skincare, and product launches as we head into 2019. Broke from Christmas? The beauty world takes no prisoners because it has begun!
Lucky enough I do have a rather large Sephora Gift Card in my pocket at the moment and this new Huda Beauty Matte & Metal Melted Double Ended Eyeshadow formula seems great. I’m obviously getting old because I was all, “Weeeeee matte cream eyeshadow!” I purchased a few shades of the Tape A l’Oeil Matte Nude Eye Colours when Sephora had 20% Off and I really love the way they set. They have such a flawless, airbrushed appearance on my lids sans shimmer or sparkle of any kind. It’s a very sophisticated look. I’m hoping Huda’s version is the same at a fraction of the cost! Plus if I’m feeling like sparkle these are dual-ended! One shade has a creamy matte shadow and the other side holds a metallic shade. You can mix and match the shades or wear them individually.
Huda’s a little iffy with matte formulas in my opinion though so, I hope these are easy to blend and aren’t dry!
- Hot Sauce (warm red matte) and Cherry Soda (silver & red glitter)
- Silk Bomber (purple matte) and Bubblegum (duo-chrome fuchsia-toned glitter)
- Private Jet (warm pink matte) and Shimmering Sunset (burnished amber glitter)
- Faux Fur (light peach-toned nude matte) and Bamboo Hoops (oyster gold glitter)
- Bubble Bath (dusty pink matte) and Pink Champagne (silver-based cool pink glitter)
I’m going to pick up a few of these! I’ll let you know what I think!
Anyone grabbing them?
Huda Beauty Matte & Metal Melted Double Ended Eyeshadow are available now at Sephora.