Lorac Spring 2019 arrived this weekend and with it brand new Unzipped Eyeshadow Palettes called Brazen, Elegance, and Unfiltered each of which have five eyeshadows each. Oddly enough, my eye was captured by the new Lorac Unzipped Sheer Silk Lipgloss ($18) which contain some pretty nude shades that I’m loving. I guess I might just have too many eyeshadow palettes if I’m not hyped about new ones from Lorac right?
I will admit I like the looks of the Brazen Unzipped Eyeshadow Palette! But it does look like shades I likely already have in my stash! But that never stopped me right? Ahh the life of a makeup junkie!
Lorac Unfiltered Unzipped Eyeshadow Palette $25
A selection of pinks and browns for a nude day look!
- Legit (cream beige, shimmer)
- Straight Up (sparkling pink, shimmer)
- Unsweetened (light warm brown, matte)
- Unplugged (cool brown, shimmer)
- Authentic (deep brown, matte)
Lorac Brazen Unzipped Eyeshadow Palette $25
A warm, sizzling selection of five eyeshadows.
- Unbuttoned (warm beige, shimmer)
- Ambitious (light peach brown, matte)
- Free (red terracotta, shimmer)
- Untamed (golden bronze, shimmer)
- Unexplored (deep warm brown, matte)
Lorac Elegance Unzipped Eyeshadow Palette $25
A cooler, sultry selection of shades to create a smoky look!
- Untouchable (cream beige, matte)
- Iconic (light chrome, shimmer)
- Timeless (light cool brown, matte)
- Unattached (deep chrome, shimmer)
- Undefiable (royal plum, shimmer)
Lorac Light Source Mega Beam Highlighter $24
A high-impact highlighter with micro-fine pearl pigments.
- Celestial (soft gold with pearl undertones)
- Gilded Lily (warm golden pink)
- Glow for Gold (golden bronze)
Lorac Unzipped Sheer Silk Lip Gloss $18
A sheer, shiny gloss with a with a minty cooling sensation.
- Unfazed (peachy nude shimmer)
- Exposed (rose pink)
- Bare (soft nude pink)
- Buff (blushed beige)
Anything you want from the Lorac Spring 2019 Collection?