Revlon ColorStay Looks Book Eyeshadow Palette ($9.99) have launched in five shade selections. Each of these eyeshadow palettes holds eight shades each and come in a range of matte, metallic, and shimmer finishes with a “highly pigmented” formula according to the brand. Each palette offers a way to change your look and mood with different personality inspired shades!
- Original: Be true to you, original. you’re the first of your crew to try something new, the beauty boss with an authentic sense of style.
- Player: Stardom starts here, player. show off your irresistible charm and powerful presence with supercharged shades.
- Enigma: Leave them on the edge of their seats, enigma. Your unexpected looks and mysterious moves allure a crowd.
- Maverick: Stand up and stand out, maverick. You’re a rebel with a cause who shines in one of a kind color.
- Insider: Set the trend, insider. Show your impeccable taste and undeniable influence with this chic, matte palette.
The promo images hint that maybe these eyeshadows will have a slurry texture which seems the gold standard eyeshadow texture and formula of choice in the drugstore world lately. And I’m quite alright with that as I’m a long time fan of Japanese drugstore brands which tend to embrace the formula as well. The slurry texture refers to the soft, velvety texture that feels like a cream slash powder consistency. Not everyone loves this texture but I’m a rather big fan. We’ve seen it a lot in a variety of different palettes lately from Covergirl, Maybelline, and L’Oreal.
I’m glad Revlon might be moving on to such a texture considering their current eyeshadow palette formula is horrid. The formula in the Not Just Nudes Eyeshadow Palette was incredibly dry and just horrible. I’m hoping I’m right about the Colorstay Looks Book Eyeshadow Palettes as they look lovely!
Revlon ColorStay Looks Book Eyeshadow Palette are available now!