You’ve likely already heard of Aether Beauty already! There a rather small brand that’s vegan, cruelty free, and features clean, organic + fair trade ingredients. They have two different Gemstone Eyeshadow Palettes that are infused with crystal gemstones. I heard about the brand last Summer but never got around to ordering either of their eyeshadow palettes and I have to admit I forgot to follow up.
UPDATE: These are on sale at nordstrom.com!
I was surprised to see them pop up at Sephora.com today! But in other ways, I’m not since gemstones and crystals seem to be on trend at the moment as well as “clean” beauty.
Aether Beauty isn’t a big brand and they only feature two eyeshadow palettes but considering the launch at Sephora I imagine they might expand at some point (unless they are only at Sephora for a limited time).
Aether Beauty Rose Quartz Crystal Gemstone Eyeshadow Palette contains 12 eyeshadows infused with rose quartz in ultra-matte, shimmer, duo-chrome, and metallic finishes that contain coconut and rose hip oil to give them a buttery smooth texture.
- Stardust (light pink shimmer)
- Sandstone (neutral beige matte)
- Heartstone (rose pink shimmer)
- Rose Quartz (antique rose metallic)
- Scorpio (rose brown matte)
- Crystalline (antique champagne metallic)
- Aphrodite (violet gray matte)
- Grounding (charcoal matte)
- Reawakening (pink to gold duo-chrome shimmer)
- Divine (pink to peach duo-chrome shimmer)
- Astarte ( lavender to silver blue duo-chrome shimmer)
- Aura (maroon to blue purple duo-chrome shimmer)
The second palette is the Crystal Grid Gemstone Eyeshadow Palette which contains 12 cosmic-inspired shades infused with crystal gemstone in shimmer and metallic finishes as well as coconut, moringa, and rose oil that gives them a soft, buttery texture!
- Diamond (shimmer sand infused with diamonds)
- Vibration (metallic taupe infused with topaz)
- Amber (metallic golden sunset infused with amber)
- Energy (metallic rust infused with amber)
- Moonlight (metallic white silver infused with diamond)
- Recharge (metallic charcoal gray, infused with topaz)
- Topaz (metallic antique gold, infused with topaz)
- Manifest (shimmer bronze, infused with topaz)
- Amethyst (shimmer violet infused with amethyst)
- Sapphire (shimmer teal infused with sapphire)
- Intuition (shimmer saddle brown infused with topaz)
- Tourmaline (metallic rust red to emerald green duo-chrome, infused with tourmaline)
What do you think of these two new palettes from Aether Beauty?
Both are available now.