The Anastasia Beverly Hills Spring 2019 Collection and new, limited edition Riviera Eyeshadow Palette launched today at ulta.com and beautylish.com! That was fast! I expected them to arrive later this month but hey, if you’re tired of the cold and snow here’s your chance to get an early start on your Spring/Summer looks!
The star of the show is obviously the new bright Riviera Eyeshadow Palette that contains 14 jewel tones in the following shades:
- Sails (matte white)
- Yacht (duo chrome mauvy taupe w/ a violet shift)
- Seychelles (metallic aqua marine)
- Palermo (metallic jewel pink)
- Seaside (duo chrome silver w/ a subtle blue shift)
- Inheritance (metallic true gold)
- Mediterranean (metallic sky blue)
- Estate (matte soft pastel peachy pink)
- Cabana (matte muted birch mustard)
- Coastline (matte pastel soft peach)
- Bahamas (matte bright bold candy hot pink)
- Monte Carlo (matte cool mid-tone pink)
- Cannes (matte bright violet purple)
- Palm (matte dark chocolate brown)
You gotta admit this is an exciting one considering a major of ABH Eyeshadow Palettes are warmer and more nude. This contains a lot of brighter pops of color that should create some playful looks!
There’s also a new Anastasia Beverly Hills Dewy Set Setting Spray ($26) that has a vanilla coconut scent. Don’t worry the bottle is just sparkly and that’s not the actually mist because man we’re all going to shine like a star if it’s it was that sparkly. According to the brand it mists on clear and is free of glitter, sparkle, or shimmer but just provides a dewy look not a sparkly one!
And finally there’s a new Anastasia Beverly Hills Loose Highlighter in three shades! These should pair up nicely with that dewy setting spray! These loose powders have a finely milled formula and provide an intense sparkle finish.
- Sunset Aura (rose gold)
- Snowflake (metallic silver)
- So Hollywood (metallic gold)
Anything you’re hauling from Anastasia Spring 2019?