Pur Minerals Festival Eyeshadow Palette ($36) rocking my Monday at the moment. I’m rarely excited about festival makeup. I admit it the endless articles about how to keep your eyeshadow wearing long and strong during Coachella makes me mentally roll my eyes.
I can get excited about festival makeup if it’s as cool as this new Festival Eyeshadow Palette from Pur Minerals. This is actually gorgeous! This contains 12 press pigments. Note: Pressed pigments likely means they aren’t safe around the immediate eye area according to our government and they’ll likely stain your lids a la the Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Eyeshadow Palette!
That being said, these still look amazing. It’s a mix of shimmers, mattes, and glitter shades in some gorgeous pops of color! The whole bottom row featuring those delicious raspberry reds! It looks like a warmer palette for the most part but they have a pop or two of outrageous pinks and purples that tips it into the interesting zone.
- Free Spirit (iridescent white gold with silver flecks)
- Psychedelic (metallic gold)
- Good Vibes (metallic copper)
- Peace (metallic bronze)
- Epic (matte pastel peach)
- Gypsy (satin electric purple)
- Wild Child (matte neon pink)
- 24K Magic (glitter gold)
- All Night (dark chocolate brown)
- Hidden Desert (matte cinnamon brown)
- Sunset (coral shimmer pink)
- Fireworks (glitter ruby red with gold flecks)
I need the Pur Minerals Festival Eyeshadow Palette in my life! I’m definitely buying this one!