The Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit has been revealed for Summer 2019! We’ve all been waiting for this haven’t we? The Sun Safety Kits are always super popular and tend to sell out fast. It’s really a great way to check out a few different sunscreen options without committing to a full-size. I always struggle when new SPFs are introduced as formulas can be tricky and I’m utterly spoiled by Japanese sunscreens. I always end up checking out Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit to see if I find any new, appealing formulas!
This year’s version contains the following items:
- Coola Sun Silk Drops SPF 30 (0.16 oz)
- Coola SPF 30 70%+ Organic Makeup Setting Spray (0.34 oz)
- Dr Dennis Gross Dark Spot Sun Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen (0.25 oz)
- Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 (0.17 oz)
- Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen (0.5 oz)
- Fresh Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 (0.07 oz)
- Lancome UV Expert Aquagel Defense 50 Sunscreen (0.33 oz)
- Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 PA+++ (0.17 oz)
- Origins A Perfect World SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea (0.17 oz)
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion (0.5 oz)
- Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Water Resistant (80 Minutes) (0.23 oz)
- Supergoop! Superscreen Daily Moisturizer SPF 40 PA+++ (0.5 oz)
Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit for Summer 2019 is $39 and will be available shortly at Sephora.