I have hopes the new Too Faced Peaches & Cream Crystal Whips Long-Wearing Shimmering Eye Shadow Veil is as great as my beloved Stila Glitter & Glow Eyeshadows!
These new little cream eyeshadows launched in six shades and have a whipped texture with a lightweight feel that provides a shimmering, reflective sparkle on lids. I am a little concerned they might be a repackaged version of Too Faced’s Tutti Frutti Twinkle Twinkle Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow but more important “veil” is throwing me a curve ball. I typically associate veil with a sheerer formula. I’m hoping for pigmented.
I’m not really thrilled with the color range either. For something that belongs in the Peaches & Cream Collection I would have loved some peach and coral shades. Also, I heard they are subtly peach scented which I find fun and novel but could be an issue for sensitive eyes.
- Pop the Bubbly! (shimmering iridescent champagne)
- Totally Whipped (shimmering pink coral shift with pink sparkle)
- It’s Lit (shimmering iridescent blue purple shift)
- Club Kid (shimmering copper with gold sparkle)
- Turn Up (shimmering taupe mauve with pink & silver sparkle)
- Tap That (shimmering metallic mocha with iridescent sparkle)
I’m looking forward to trying these!
Too Faced Peaches & Cream Crystal Whips Long-Wearing Shimmering Eye Shadow Veil are $22 each and available now!