Ready for Stranger Things Season 3? But most importantly ready to return to the 80s? Fenty Beauty’s new colorful Poutsicle Juicy Satin Lipstick and Vivid Liquid Eyeliner Trio bring together some colorful neon shades totally reminiscent of the 80s that might get you in the mood for S3!
Honestly, I just need to see more Billy! The hair, the attitude, the car…..!
As for Fenty’s new lipsticks…..the shade Hot Blooded will be all mine! This one is a gorgeous juicy candy apple red! And P.S. Snatched is being order by yours truly as well! It’s a stunning, popping orange!
Along with the 7 new Poutsicle Juicy Satin Lipstick there are three Fenty Beauty Vivid Liquid Eyeliner Trio Set! Let’s take a peek at the full release below!
First off let’s chat more about these Fenty Beauty Poutsicle Juicy Satin Lipstick. These are $20 each, limited edition, and have a satin finish. Ok, hold up, how much cooler would this launch be of they were glossy? There is “lightweight” and “slick” being thrown around the marketing jargon so, I have hopes the satin they speak of might have a bit of a sheen!
- Sun Snatched (blazing orange)
- Hot Blooded (juicy candy apple)
- Tropic Tantrum (poppin’ hot pink)
- Motorboat (electric sky blue)
- Go Deep (bold teal blue)
- Alpha Doll (tropical orchid)
- Purpcicle (vivid purple)
As I mentioned above there are also new Fenty Beauty Vivid Liquid Eyeliner Trio Sets available which contain three 0.13 oz shades of limited-edition liquid eyeliner trio in vivid tropical shades! There are three sets total each of which contains three different shades! The sets are $35 each.
- Papaya Mama (tropical papaya), Lime Feva (tropical lime), Skinny Dip (tropical periwinkle)
- Hottie Alert (pastel pink), Wet Tshirt (pure white), Banana Blaze (pastel yellow)
- Hollapeño (bold green), Techno Beet (bold berry), Hot Tub Club (bold sky blue)
Ok, I’m headed in to grab some of those yummy lipsticks!
What about you?