Natasha Denona Sunrise Eyeshadow Palette for Summer 2019 arrives early at Feel Unique today and I’m all about it. Hello sweetie come to mama! Inspired by the warm glow of the morning sunrise this gorgeous palette contains 15 velvety eyeshadows in matte, duo chrome, and sparkling metallic finishes! This palette is a little smaller than Natasha’s regular palettes as well as a little cheaper. It’s 0.67 oz and $65.
Available Today at Beautylish.com!
- Poppy (crimson bronze metallic)
- Citrine (warm yellow matte)
- Phlox (burnt warm crimson metallic)
- Awakening (lavender nude duo-chrome)
- Laurel (peachy champagne metallic)
- Aster (violet mauve duo-chrome)
- Glory (fuchsia matte)
- Azalea (pink copper duo-chrome)
- Morgan (pastel coral creamy matte)
- Agate (champagne apricot metallic)
- Clove (dark maroon creamy-matte)
- Carnelian (burnt light orange creamy-matte)
- Jasper (bright terracotta creamy-matte)
- Morning (light apricot creamy-matte)
- Day Spring (nude bronze metallic)
I’m sure it’ll be available on Sephora shortly! I’ll pick it up when it does become available for sure as these are shades I simply love! Funny, as I’m thinking ahead to Fall as some of these shades will make beautiful Fall looks don’t you think?
Speaking of Fall I was at Hobby Lobby recently and they are legit stocking up on Fall AND Christmas decor. GASP! I’m here for it though! You know how I feel about Fall 😉
So, what are your thoughts on this new Natasha Denona Sunrise Eyeshadow Palette for Summer 2019?
Think you’ll make it yours?