Melt Cosmetics Impulsive Pressed Pigment Palette ($65) is a new Sephora exclusive eyeshadow palette that launched today and people, I didn’t hesitate to snatch this one up! It contains 18 matte and metallic shades that are grouped into trios in a wide variety of shades. This palette feels like it covers so much ground in such a small space! You got pinks, purples, blues, greens, browns, oranges, it’s just so much color packed into one place!
I know I’m boring lately and I stick to my neutrals but this palette looks like it’ll be so great for Fall looks. The colors are really rich and knowing melt they are likely quite pigmented!
- Dream Big (rich cinnamon matte)
- CEO (warm bronze with copper reflect metallic)
- Boss Lady (burgundy matte)
- Game Changer (avocado green matte)
- Profesh (military green matte)
- Bold (rusted ginger matte)
- Makeup Junkie (mauve purple with a pink shift metallic)
- Warehouse Party (dusty coral with gold and green reflects metallic)
- Poppin Bottles (baby pink with a green shift metallic)
- 2012 (honey yellow matte)
- Rule Breaker (rusted orange matte)
- Go Getter (vermillion with a pink shift metallic)
- Shots (steel grey with a pink shift metallic)
- Tipsy (blue with multicolored flecks metallic)
- Cross Faded (deep periwinkle purple metallic)
- No Regrets (periwinkle with a pink and green shift metallic)
- Morning After (mulberry with blue reflects metallic)
- Drunk Text (charcoal with iridescent reflects metallic)
It’s a big high at $65 but I have a 20% off coupon that I can snag it with so, I feel a little happier with the price.
Melt Cosmetics Impulsive Pressed Pigment Palette is available now!