that released at Ulta.com this past weekend! Unlike the warm shades in Betty the new Buxom Boss Babe Dolly Eyeshadow Palette is all about plums, pinks, roses, and reds. I wasn’t TOO impressed with Betty so, I’m sort of on the fence if I need Dolly.
This palette contains 12 shades totally featuring both new and best-selling shades from the Buxom single eyeshadow range!
- Silk Sheets (soft beige shimmer)
- Drippin’ (silver pink metallic)
- Last Call (golden pink shimmer)
- Mink Magnet (warm taupe shimmer)
- Top Shelf (soft mauve shimmer)
- After Party (light plum matte)
- A List (warm pink matte)
- On Ice (pink w/ silver shimmer)
- Spoiled Sexy (mauve brown matte)
- High Society (dark plum w/ golden sparkle shimmer)
- Trust Fund (eggplant matte)
- Wild Nights (icy plum shimmer)
Buxom Boss Babe Dolly Eyeshadow Palette is very affordable at $39 and available now at Ulta.
Think you’ll pick it up?