The highly anticipated China Glaze Sesame Street Nail Polish Collection is available today with hues inspired by some of your bestest friends in your childhood life. I was a PBS kid and I’m a PBS adult from Masterpiece Theater to Sesame Street I’ve watched it all not to mention (If you follow me on Twitter you likely know I’m a massive, hardcore Antique Roadshow fan girl too!) I’m a massive contributor to public broadcasting. It’s something I strongly believe in to shape young and old minds alike. So, of course, even though I’m not a nail girl I still LOVE the idea of this adorable China Glaze Sesame Street because who here didn’t grow up watching Sesame Street? I think Sesame Street is like one of my first childhood TV memories! I also remember reruns of Electric Company (imagine some groovy Electric Company Nail Polish Collection? China Glaze has to get on that too!) as well but not as vividly as Sesame Street!
The collection includes 12 gorgeous shades all of which have special, limited edition packaging featuring some of our favorite besties from the show like Ernie and Cookie Monster printed on the caps!
- Groover It (dark blue holographic)
- Dat Cookie Dough (blue glitter)
- Living In The Elmo-Ment (red holographic glitter)
- Fur Real Though (hot pink crème)
- I Count Even… (purple jelly)
- Free To Be Sesame (green glitter)
- Beak On Fleek! (yellow matte)
- Monsterpiece (magenta holographic)
- Ah Ah Ah-Mazing (purple metallic)
- Trash Can-Do Attitude (green silver metallic)
- Beak on Fleek (matte yellow)
- I Believe in Snuffy (champagne shimmer)
- Ernie’s Stripes (orange gold shimmer)
There are a variety of sets available as well one of which is the China Glaze Sesame Street You Do Hue 6 Piece Mini Kit ($15) which includes six shades and will be available at ulta.com shortly.
I think they did a good job with the representing the characters with some of these shades! It’s a fun collection to say the least.
The China Glaze Sesame Street Collection is available now!