Skylar Perfume is a niche fragrance collection created by Cat Chen who was inspired to create fragrances that are clean, hypoallergenic, and cruelty-free because her 4-month old daughter at the time was allergic to the fragrance she was wearing. With her daughter in mind and others who suffer allergies, the Skylar Perfume Collection was born.
I’m pretty excited to see it’s now available at Sephora.com and you can try all the scents in the Sklar Perfume Palette Sampler that’s a mere $20 and includes:
- Arrow (warm notes of patchouli and jasmine)
- Capri (notes bergamot, neroli and sparkling wine)
- Coral (grapefruit and a touch of apple blossom)
- Isle (subtle citrus and spiced sandalwood)
- Meadow (notes of baie rose, tuberose, and orange blossom)
- Willow (cedarwood, pine and fir)
Each fragrance is light, airy, and beautifully formulated with clean, hypoallergenic ingredients!
The sampler set is a great deal and a nice way to try out the range before committing to $78 for a full-size bottle.
The Skylar Perfume Palette is available now at Sephora for $20!