My dear, dear friends it has begun! Today the Too Faced Palm Springs Dreams Eyeshadow Palette for Fall 2019 popped up on Sephora.com as coming soon! You know what this means right? Sephora is starting to stock up all the newness for the Beauty Insider Event that starts next week for Rouge Members to get 20% Off their purchase!
This palette contains 12 gorgeous, vibrant shades inspired by the vintage-retro Palm Springs vibe. It’s actually a refreshing pick for Too Faced as it takes us outside the worlds of nudes for Fall. Of course, you might consider this a late Summer launch as well since the colors are just perfect for pool side looks!
- TFTI (metallic peachy gold with champagne pearl)
- Last Call (warm metallic copper)
- Saucy & Bossy (soft peachy-brown)
- BYOB (deep warm chocolate brown)
- Dirty Martini (shimmery gold pearl)
- She’s Lit (soft peach)
- Rumtiki (soft beige brown)
- Cabana Time (soft beige nude)
- Swizzle Stick (magenta pink, fuscia, and icy pink shimmer)
- Buzz Kill (soft pink shimmer with icy blue pearl)
- Swank (deep opal blue duo chrome with teal shimmer)
- Mocktail (soft muted orange)
Too Faced Palm Springs Dreams Eyeshadow Palette is $45 and coming soon to Sephora!