Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3 ($60) arrives today! This is the third professional-grade artistry 25-pan palette that the brand has launched since the Summer. I haven’t hauled any of them! Eep! Am I missing out? Do share.
I have to admit this new palette caught my eye as the autumn-inspired shades are lovely. They are so bright and fiery! I actually didn’t immediately think Fall though when I saw them I thought Amazon jungle! The heat of the jungle, the exotic blooms, it just feels like a Jungle-inspired palette doesn’t it?
The palette includes 25 shades and I’m happy to report that Sephora was kind enough to list the shades you can’t use on your eyes. These shades are not FDA approved for safe use around the eye area and can cause irritation for some people and sometimes staining might occur. Those shades are: A2, A3, A5, B3, B4, B5, C2, C3, C4, D1, D2, D4, D5, E1, E2, E3, and E5.
The sheer amount of unsafe eye colors that have been popping up lately is a hot topic in the beauty world and one I’ve address a few times. So I have to admit I am happy they are pointing out which shades might a problem for some people. I think it helps a lot!
- A1 (matte chartreuse yellow)
- A2 (matte vibrant orange)
- A3 (matte harvest pumpkin)
- A4 (fresh green with a silver sparkle)
- A5 (matte intense red-orange)
- B1 (metallic aqua)
- B2 (matte jade with a gold sparkle)
- B3 (matte hot flamingo pink)
- B4 (matte royal fuchsia)
- B5 (matte light apricot)
- C1 (metallic sparkling white wine)
- C2 (matte candy apple)
- C3 (matte baked cinnamon)
- C4 (matte mulberry)
- C5 (titanium teal with a gold sparkle)
- D1 (matte warm cider)
- D2 (pale peach with a gold sparkle)
- D3 (matte true lime green)
- D4 (metallic orange with a gold sparkle)
- D5 (peach nectar with a gold sparkle)
- E1 (matte shamrock green)
- E2 (matte merlot)
- E3 (matte vibrant coral)
- E4 (matte dandelion yellow)
- E5 (metallic magenta with a pink iridescent shift)
I don’t even think the unsafe eye shades is an issue for me anymore! The real reason I haven’t purchased it is because a palette like this can be challenging to use. Those bright mattes are a little scary for me. It’s a fab assortment of shades for those that are truly makeup artists at heart. But some of us, like me, aren’t that great with a blending brush and might need to step back from a palette like this and leave it to the pros out there.
None the less, it sure is gorgeous.
Do you think you’ll haul the Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3?