It’s here! The Hourglass Ghost Ambient Lighting Edit Face Palette and Hourglass Ghost Ambient Lighting Blush Palette launched today at beautylish.com and sephora.com! I’m waffling between ordering both or just the blush palette. I’m so weird because I have a massive love hate relationship with Ambient Lighting Blush but I’m always so damn drawn to the palettes! Ugh!
What to do?
What would you do?
There’s also a new Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow Collection that’s $46 and includes three shades in:
- Foil: gold with a glitter finish
- Molten (new): plum violet with a glitter finish
- Ray: deep champagne with a glitter finish
That I do know I want but the palettes I’m still deciding! I might go for the blush palette now and get the face palette later. I’m also worried it’ll sell out before I grab it.
Making makeup decisions like this stresses me out 😉
- Ambient Lighting Ambient Powder in Dim Light, Diffused Light, and Iridescent Strobe Light
- Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush in Iridescent Rose and Sublime Flush
- Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Eternal Bronze Light
Hourglass Ghost Ambient Lighting Blush Palette $58
- Ambient Lighting Blush in Surreal Effect and Infinite Flush
- Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush in Brilliant Nude and Lucid Glow
Are you grabbing anything from the Hourglass Holiday 2019 Collection?