Oddly enough the Pat Mcgrath Mothership VI Midnight Sun Eyeshadow Palette only contains one single shade of purple but for some reason it just comes across as having several. Am I getting the vibe because of the promos or maybe the packaging? It seems like it’s all about purple!
I do one thing it’s thankfully a Fall friendly palette as all I’m seeing at the moment is Holiday makeup this, that, and the other thing. At $125 it’s not cheap but you can snag it at 10% off with promo code MIDNIGHT10 until 09/11.
It contains 10 shades:
- Skinshow Moon Glow (Luminous Platinum Peach)
- Bronze Eclipse (Bronzed Taupe Sheen)
- Vermillion Venom (Burnished Crimson Matte)
- Xtreme Dusk (Charcoal Brown Matte)
- Taboo (Brown Ochre Matte)
- Wicked Envy (Shimmering Moss Green)
- Blitz Violet Orchid (Sparkling Periwinkle Violet)
- Jubilee (Antiqued Glittering Gold)
- Astral Solstice (Glittering Platinum)
- Blood Moon 005 (Metallic Copper Rose)
Is it weird I just want it for Skinshow Moon Glow? Like, I’d totally wear that as a highlighter or blush versus an eyeshadow.
I’m feeling the love for this one and might just pick it up! It’s a nice, refreshing take after we’ve been bombarded with so much Holiday Makeup so soon! Come on, let’s get back to Fall makeup!
Pat Mcgrath Mothership VI Midnight Sun Eyeshadow Palette is available now. Is it on your wish list?