Sephora’s annual Holiday Event starts Friday for Rouge Members and later on for VIB and BIs but if you’re not shopping that sale you can snag some high-end beauty at neimanmarcus.com today as they are serving up 15% off! This is actually a great sale as it doesn’t exclude luxury brands such as Dior and also, some niche fragrances. There’s no problem code, just pop the item into your cart and the discount is taken at checkout. They are also offering free shipping and free returns on any order.
Here’s some beauty recommendations on what to haul during this sale!
Tom Ford Fragrance Recommendations
I actually was never drawn to Tom Ford Fragrances until about two years ago and now I can’t stop collecting them! Now, it deserves mentioning that I can’t wear many of them! They are just too dark or too leathery or too stinky for me. But hidden in the Private Blend Collection are some true gems! And it’s pretty unheard of to get them for 15% Off! So, do take advantage if you’re a fan!
- Lost Cherry is a strange and unusual concoction with a burst of candy-like cherry combined with notes of sandalwood and vetiver this is a gorgeous cherry fragrance!
- If you aren’t willing to dish out the big bucks for one of the Private Blends there’s always Tobacco Vanille All Over Body Spray! Tobacco Vanille is a scent I hated at first spray but after wearing it for an hour or two it turns into a warm, comfortably smoky vanilla that’s delicious! The body spray formula is surprisingly strong and long-wearing not to mention cheaper than purchasing a bottle of the EDP!
Diptyque Perfume Recommendations
Speaking of fragrances that NEVER go on sale! It’s rare for Diptyque to have any sort of sale but today you can snag any blend for 15% off!
- To me Diptyque Philosykos smells like English Ivy! it’s such a classic blend that’s unique and comforting! Def one of my favs!
- Oddly, Eau Duelle never really appealed to me until I tried the EDT version versus the EDP. The EDT to me is the better smelling of the two formulations! It’s sexy, warm, and possibly the most lingering of Diptyque’s scents.
- Oh OyÃ©do! My very, very holy grail favorite Diptyque scent! Fleeting but oh so joyous when it is on! A sparkling, sweet blend of lemons, clementines, grapefruit, and all things citrus! Will put anyone in a good mood! Highly recommended!
- Eau de Minthe isn’t everyone’s cuppa but it is mine! This one leans masculine and has a cool, refreshing mint note that’s just lovely!
- Florabellio will make you a floral perfume believer. Sweet, succulent, beautiful floral notes!
- Still unsure? Try the Discovery Eau de Toilette Set! It includes 5 x 0.03 oz mists in Do Son, Eau des Sens, Philosykos, L’Ombre dans l’Eau, and Eau Rose.
Bobbi Brown Instant Glow Lip & Highlighter Set $29
Look what’s back! This was available during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and it’s such a great set! It includes Mini Highlighting Powder in Pink Gold Glow, Mini High Shimmer Lip Gloss in Bare Sparkle, and a Face Blender Brush!
Clinique Twinkle Trio for Eyes + Cheeks Set $25
Clinique’s cute trio of palettes contain four shades with a blush in a selection of greens, taupes, and voilets.
Givency Red Line Holiday Collection Rouge Interdit Lipstick $28
THIS is on my wish list! I’ve been wanting a gorgeous new red lipstick for the Holidays and Givenchy’s limited edition will be mine!
Jo Malone London Orange Bitters Cologne $61
It’s back! Orange Bitters is one that always comes out to play around the Holidays for me. This citrus blend contains sweet orange, mandarin, and a warmning amber and sandalwood base!
Guerlain L’Essentiel Natural 16-Hour Wear Foundation SPF 20 $51
Now is a great time to try Guerlain’s newest foundation! Lightweight with a surprisingly amount of coverage this natural finish foundation is flawless and gorgeous!
Bobbi Brown In a Flash Eye Shadow Palette $50
Bobbi’s new sultry eyeshadow palette is a must for New Yorker’s as it’s inspired by the lights of NYC’s Fifth Avenue!
Laura Mercier Paint with Light Radiance Face Illuminator Trio $44
Get a gorgeous glow for the Holidays with Laura’s latest, limited edition Radiance Face Palette that includes three gorgeous shades!
Laura Mercier Parisian Nudes Eyeshadow Palette $46
Speaking of beautiful Laura Mercier’s palette’s here’s her latest Fall 2019 eyeshadow palette with a selection of neutrals and foiled shimmers.
Laura Mercier The Full Canvas Eye & Cheek Essentiels $102
15 eyeshadows and 4 blushes gives you plenty of selection to create gorgeous Holiday looks this season!
Bobbi Brown Crushed Liquid Lip Limited Edition Shades $22
Crushed Liquid Lip fan? These gorgeous shades are available for a limited time and perfect for Fall!
Kevyn Aucoin Foundation Balm $44
Flawless coverage? This light, thin foundation balm buffs out to a beautiful flawless finish!
Goutal Paris Embroidered Edition Petite ChÃ©rie Eau de Parfume $171
The reason I fell in love with Annick Goutal fragrances! If you don’t own Petite Cherie please go ahead and treat yo’ self! It’s one of thee most gorgeous scents. Sweet, coy, beautiful pear with a kiss of flowers. It’s a beautiful, innocent fragrance!
Montale Discovery Sets $20
Gourmand lover? Montale has some of thee most delicious vanilla fragrances that will give you a tooth ache! These Discovery Sets are a mere $20 each so you can discovery some of the brand’s greatest scents without over splurging!
- New Fragrances Discovery Collection (includes the popular Vanilla Cake scent)
- Roses & Flowers Discovery Collection
- Women’s Discovery Collection (Includes the popular Intense Cafe scent)
What are you hauling during the Neiman Marcus 15% Off Beauty Sales Event?