It’s that time of the year! Laura Geller always releases cute library-like palettes around this year and bundles them up into a set making them ready for gifting! This year, we get the Party in a Palette Eyeshadow, Blush & Highlighter Palette Trio which includes a warm, cool, and peachy selection of palettes! If I’m honest the pretty peach palette is what caught my eye here!
Each palette holds six eyeshadows each, two blushes or a blush and a highlighter. You can keep the set for yourself or it’s easy enough to split it into three different gifts for friends or family!
The best part if the $29 price tag (plus free shipping). This set is now on wait list on QVC but it’s still readily available at nordstrom.com today!
Speaking of QVC….!
I recently picked up the Laura Geller Joyful Cheeks Blush and Highlighter Palette ($39.75) because you can never have too much Blush-n-Brighten in your life! This palette contains five blush shades and one highlighter (0.06 oz each) in the following shades:
- Baked Blush-n-Brighten in Sunswept (swirls of pink, golden peach, and bronzy beige)
- Baked Blush-n-Brighten in Apricot Berry (swirls of gilded beige, coral, and berry)
- Baked Blush-n-Brighten in Dreamsicle (swirls of candy pink, banana, and fuchsia)
- Soft Matte Baked Blush in Sweet Pea (berry pink)
- Soft Matte Baked Blush in Plush Peony (soft pinky peach)
- Baked Highlighter in French Vanilla (sheer, warm beige shimmer)
I’m using French Vanilla as a base for my eyeshadow lately and it really brightens up my eye area especially on the highbrow area! I just dust it all over my eyes and apply my shadow as normal!
Both of these palettes are available now!