I feel really grown up today because I finally managed to save up a few Ulta points to haul a nicely sized order from Ulta’s Friendsgiving Sale and had to pay like $5.40 for the entire thing. I stupidly used to spend my points right away but I realized saving them is so much better!
I got my free goodie bag plus $10 off my order with code SALE19 plus I used my points and it came to $5.40!
Here’s what I got:
- Peach & Lily Star Sleeping Mask
- Peach & Lily Super Reboot Resurfacing Mask (I already have a half a jar started but at this price I thought I’d stock up)
- Too Cool for School Rules of Mastic IX Enhancer Recovery Balm
- Too Cool for School Rules of Mastic IX Drop Repair Serum
- Too Cool for School Rules of Mastic IX Cream
- Touch in Sol Pretty Filter Glassy Skin Balm
- Real Techniques Setting Brush
- Real Techniques Complexion Blender Brush
- Dermablend Insta-Grip Jelly Primer 3-in-1 Multi-Tasking Primer
- Winky Lux Peeper Perfect Concealer
- Strivectin Hyaluronic Tripeptide Gel-Cream for Eyes
- Hey Honey Look Into My Eyes Retinol and Propolis Eye Mask
- Makeup Revolution Cherry Truffle Makeup Fixing Spray
- Makeup Revolution Precious Stone Loose Highlighter
There’s A LOT of freebies with purchase. With this order I got a free Deluxe Hey Honey Good Morning and a 2 Piece Peach & Lily Gift Set!
What did you guys get?