Did you hear that NARS Blush is now available in 10 new shades? Yup! They dropped news of the new shades for Spring 2020 late last month. I was pretty hyped! I love NARS Blush as much as the next person and ten new shades to choose from is freaking exciting to say the least. Oddly, out of ten shades, only one caught my eye! Can you guess which one? Orgasm X baby! A new version of Orgasm? I’m in! The original NARS Orgasm and Super Orgasm are my ride or die. How much further can you go with Orgasm though? The new NARS Orgasm X Blush is a deeper coral with a fine golden pearl. It looks like this new version is all coral all the time and they left out the traditional pink that’s combined with the peach in past Orgasm shades. I’m cool with the lack of pink as the shade seems a deeper, richer coral without the addition of pink!
Other new shades include:
- Tempted (shimmering mid-tone beige)
- Dominate (shimmering deep plum)
- Savage (shimmering red brown)
- Behave (matte pink mauve)
- Aroused (satin deep burgundy)
- Illicit (satin peachy nude)
- Zen (neutral Beige) (NARS Exclusive)
- Couer Battant (bright cool fuchsia) (NARS Exclusive)
- Thrill (matte cool light pink)
Which shades are you loving?
Expect a review shortly of Orgasm X!