I’m in love with the Estee Lauder Wild Blossom Set at the moment because oh my god the bag! Totally reminds me of a Tom Baker style! The bag is really adorable! It’s $42.50 with free shipping at nordstrom.com and it includes some cool goodies:
- Full-size Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Rose Tea and Boldface
- Pure Color Envy Sculpting Eyeshadow in Fiery Saffron #2, Ivory Power #3, Ivory Power #2, Ivory Power #4, Currant Desire #4 and Defiant Nude #5
- Deluxe Pure Color Envy Blush in Alluring Rose and Pink Kiss
- Deluxe Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II
- Full-size Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil in Coffee
- Full-size Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara
- Full-size Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
Not too shabby on the offerings inside the bag eh? I’m not the first person to ever want a set just for the bag or makeup bag am I?!??!
This one is available now at Nordstrom.
P.S. Who’s watching the Outsider? I’m almost to the end now and loving it. It’s the first time I’ve watched a Stephen King adaption without first reading the book. I’m not a really big Holly Gibney fan (she can be annoying) which accounts for why I never read the Outsider. But gotta admit the actress portraying her is doing a fab job not to mention she’s gorgeous! The series are really good so far and I’m sort of rushing to the end to see what happens. Please don’t disappoint! Dontcha hate watching murder mysteries that end up with you scratching your head muttering WTF did I just watch and please can I get the hours of my life I wasted on this back? It’s just happened to me one too many times! Let’s hope this ends well! If you haven’t watched it yet I recommend doing so as so far so good.