Viseart Spritz Eyeshadow Palette is available on Viseart’s website! By the way, Viseart is pretty darn awesome as they are offering healthcare professionals 20% Off. As always I extend my personal thanks to all of you working at hospitals or clinics right now! You guys are heroes.
If you recall the Viseart Apricotine Petit Pro Palette , which does have a bit of the same vibe as the Spritz Eyeshadow Palette, released late May last year. However, the peaches in that palette are more subtle compared to the Spritz which has deeper, bolder peaches, bronzes, oranges, and corals. The question is have I reached a point in my eyeshadow life where I have enough peachy palettes?
Naaa! I could do more. I have to admit I had this feeling of, well, you probably have enough peachy palettes to last year for a while. But looked a little closer and honestly, this palette is a bit more orange than peach. Arancia really sold it to me. It’s a gorgeous shimmering golden orange that I must own!
The palette contains 12 eyeshadows for $39 and was inspired by a Spritz Cocktail. I’m not a drinker but I am familiar with Spritz and it’s gorgeous orange hue that it gets from Aperol. Aperol is a bright, bright orange shade and these colors do the liqueur total justice.
- Ciambella (sandy taupe with a matte finish)
- Prosecco (warm prosecco with a shimmer finish)
- Tarocco (peach beige with a matte finish)
- Brioche (warm brown with a matte finish)
- Limoncello (antiqued gold with a shimmer finish)
- Spritz (sunkissed candied apricot with a shimmer finish)
- Fizz (golden nude with a metallic finish)
- Arancia (goldfinch with a shimmer finish)
- Balmy (copper with a shimmer finish)
- Scala (bronzed caramel with a shimmer finish)
- Granita (sheer grenadine with a matte finish)
- Figura (sun-ripened raspberry with a matte finish)
What do you think of the Viseart Spritz Eyeshadow Palette?