Pat Mcgrath Mothership VIII: Divine Rose II arrived today and I am not sorry for ordering it because it’s divine. I just needed to have it in my life! Does anyone get a sparkly version of ABS Modern Renaissance from it? Or is that only me? I have absolutely no shame and readily admit I’ll be using some of these shades as blush as well as eyeshadow. It’s an outstanding range of colors that really work well together!
- Skinshow Rose Opal (Incandescent Champagne with Opalescent Shift)
- Naked Blush (Mid-Tone Coral Matte)
- Eleganza (Chromatic Plum Pink)
- Bronze RosÃ© 005 (Metallic Copper Rose)
- Gold Lust 001 (Glistening Antiqued Gold)
- Xtreme Burgundy (Deepened Burgundy Matte)
- Divine Dusk (Luminous Rose Bronze)
- Rose Seduction (Vivid Magenta Satin)
- VR Sextraterrestrial (Fuschia, Golden Peach and Chartreuse Triochrome)
- Astral Pink Moon (Glittering Peach Champagne)
There’s early access for the palette today on Pat’s website using the password BLOOM10. Use BLOOM10 at check out as well for 10% off your entire purchase.
Pat Mcgrath Mothership VIII: Divine Rose II is lust at first site don’t say I didn’t warn ya!
Anyone grabbing it?